What is MYZONE™
MYZONE helps keep you motivated by offering accurate tracking of your effort levels through heart-rate monitoring technology. Through goal setting, social accountability, fun challenges and the opportunity to earn badges and climb status rankings, we make working out fun and engaging to help keep you on track. It's no secret that if you put in the effort required you'll get the results you want, and if you don't, you won't - MYZONE is here to help make sure you do!
MYZONE Belt Features
- Live display of data via smartphone app, watch or ‘in gym’ displays.
- Online logbook with goal setting, biometric data, challenges, status rank and social feeds.
- Stores up to 16 hours of storage for those times you don’t have your smartphone.
- MYZONE® module is rechargeable using the recharge dongle (included).
- Comfortable textile strap with button on module.
- Records & Uploads Time/ Effort/ Calories/ Heart Rate/ MEPs.
- 99.4% accurate to an EKG/ECG machine.
- Wirelessly uploads data when in range of designated MYZONE® facilities, or within range of your smartphone.
- Connects with cardio equipment and 3rd party apps.
- Uses Bluetooth, ANT+ and Analogue communication protocol.
- Washable Strap and Water Resistant module.
- 1 year warranty on module, 90 day warranty on strap.
Save $50 when you purchase through Next Level!
Earn points (MEPS) and compete among your friends
MEPs is an acronym for MYZONE Effort Points, and it's the metric by which everything is measured in the MYZONE system. MEPs are earned by exercising in your desired heart rate zone over a period of time. The more effort you put into your workouts, the more MEPs you earn! Knowing your tile is the first step to seeing your effort rewarded. When looking at your live tile, you can find your current MEP count in the bottom right corner. If you aren't familiar with the MYZONE tile, check it out below!